HDN developed standalone L2/L3 security switch in 2007 and had a great success in Korea and Japan. Other vendors can’t support these security features like HDN can do. One of the best things is real time traffic analysis and protects company confidential information from hacker or attacker so it make the company safe against cyber attack.
- The biggest differences are as follows.
① Detect all harmful/malicious traffic raised from internal users
② Drop only harmful/malicious traffic - never block port and IP.
③ Embedded a dedicated security ASIC into the switch.
④ Guarantee performance with all security features
VNM(Visual Node Manager) is to help operator find out the network trouble. It provides alarm(visual/audible) to operator when there’s an issue in the network. Report(daily, weekly, monthly, scheduled) feature is good for CIO to look at the overall bad traffic status. In addition, email alert is another strong point, which VNM can send email when any network event along with attack/hacking are happened
- Network security products for access layer
- Apply the new security concepts to the access layer switch
- Detects all malicious traffic raised from internal users
- Block all malicious traffic automatically without operator intervention
- Access control to the network from un-authorized users
- Real time traffic monitor through VNM(Visual Node Manager) ; no extra cost
- Easy management through VNM
- No need Pattern/Signature update
- Guarantee port-wire speed along with full security features
- Provides work-continuity to all internal users
- Behavior based security solution
This supplier supports payments for offline orders
Telegraphic Transfer : T/T
Contact Payment Manager
Name : Seo Hyun Won
Tel : 82-016616650
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping from :
Republic of Korea
1209, MarioTower, 222-12, Guro-dong, Guro-gu, Seoul 152-050, Korea, 서울특별시,
Can't find a valid Shipping method for supplier account. Please contact the pertaining representative for detailed information.