Epidural catheters from Seawon Meditech Co. are divided into “ST.COX” epidural catheter systems, “ST.REED” steerable neurolysis catheters, “ST.REED PLUS” improved steerable neurolysis catheters, and “VEELER” video guided catheters. Both “ST.REED” and “ST.REED PLUS” are suitable for steerable neurolysis catheter techniques, which is used to decompress spinal nerves without open surgery and lastingly alleviate the pain associated with acute and chronic spine disorders. Unlike “ST.REED” catheter system, “ST.REED PLUS” catheter systems can perform bidirectionally and come with radiopaque & soft aromatic shafts.
What is “Epidural Catheter Technique” and what is “ ST.Cox”
“Epidural Catheter Technique”, this proven method has been used to decompress spinal nerves without open surgery and lastingly alleviate the pain associated with acute and chronic spine disorders. St.Cox is a sort of Epidural Catheter Systems for the foresaid proven method by enabling the physician to combat the pain at its source in the spine by enhancing the capability to steer to the target site.
• Chronic Back Pain
• Post-Laminectomy Syndrome
• Spinal Stenosus
• Herniated Nucleus Pulposus
• Low risk therapy
• Minimally invasive
• No general anesthetic
• High success rates
• No scar formation
• No open surgery
• No long hospitalization
• Quick recovery
• Repeatable at any time
• Also ideal for patients who have undergone
• Targeted treatment of causes
• Metal illness
• The stylet is making the soft catheter less soft and to cut the dura mater more easily.
• No need to withdrawn the stylet to inject the medicaiton
• Surgical grade stainless steel
• Flelxible araumatic tip design
• Kink & collapse registant
• Radiopaque for distinct images and placement accracy
• Non-reactive with neruolytics:Phenol, alchol, glycerol,etc.
• Tensile spring guded catheter