[ Product Description ]
The snow melting stair mat provides safer footing during snowy winter season by melting snow, slush and ice for pennies a day.
The mat is easy and efficient way to eliminate snow and ice accumulation on the stairs around the home, store and facility and help reduce slip-and-fall accidents in the winter.
The mat is totally pre-wired and ready to wire with clamp connector.
The stair treads are made from natural rubber with a carpet texture surface. They may be removed in the off season or left in place all year round.
The removable steps and mats are made of an electrically operated heating element sandwiched between two protective surfaces of fabric carpet and non slip rubber, making it as durable as automobile tires and allowing it to endure harsh wear.
The mat plugs into any standard 120VAC outlet and also offered in 240VAC, melting up to more 2 inches of accumulated snow an hour. It comes with a 6' power cord.
[ Product Features ]
Features and Benifits
- For outdoor stair use
- Compact size ideal for residential, store and building use
- Works indoors to provide radiant floor heat and promote drying
- Economically energy saving
- Low Profile : Ease of use for wheel chairs or walkers.
- Non-slip surface provide optimum traction year round, indoors or out side in snow.
- 110VAC also 240VAC 50W / 70W / 100W
- Size(WxD*0.9cm) : 90x27 / 120x27 / 170x27
- Surface carpet color : Red/Green/Gray
- Cord Lead Length : 6'
- Heating Element : Carbon-Plain Heating Element, NOT HEATING WIRE.
- Higher Energy Efficiency than Heating Wire