1. Microfiber contains 90,000 fibers per square inch, giving it the power to lift and hold dust, dirt, grease and spills.
2. Cleans with or without chemical cleaners, leaving lint-free, streak-free results.
3. Non-Abrasive: Microfiber cloths won’t scratch paints, clear coats, or other surfaces
4. Absorbs eight times its own weight in liquid and dries in half the time as regular cotton towel.
5. Ideal for countertops, porcelain, chrome, glass and wood.
6. Ultra-fine densely bundled microscopic fibers form a cleaning surface 40 times greater than regular cotton fiber to remove substantially more dust, dirt and bacteria than conventional cleaning products.