1. The pump on the lower part of the hopper pumps up grains and discharges floating matter and waste.
2. Uses the difference in weight to separate and remove foreign substances (rocks) that are heavier than grains.
3. Water is circulated in the washing tube to remove foreign substances on the grain surfaces through friction between the grains.
4. Rinsing water is sprayed on the cleaned grains that pass through the rotating drum to remove remaining materials and also dehydrate.
1. Shortens the cleaning time as it simultaneously processes cleaning, rinsing, and removing foreign substances.
2. Easy to install, use, maintain, and repair for anyone to easily use.
3. Uses centrifugal force to clean that the grains almost do not lose any of their nutritional value when cleaning.
4. Compact design for minimum use of space not necessitating a large space.
• Hopper (Cap : 100~200 ℓ)
• Pipe (120~200 mm) and drain valve
• Washing pipe & BLDC Motor
• Wash out & Spin dry drum
Small space required for set up due to its optimized structure
Fast washing speed without any nutrient loss
Rinse water recycling system offers water saving
Wide use for washing cereals from small volume to large volume
Convenient cleaning procedure after use
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.