Characteristics of Vacuum Fermenting Drier
1. Drying temperature selectable from a wide range
- The drying temperature may be adjusted to allow you to use from low temperatures for inoculating and culturing of micro-organism to high temperatures.
2. Drying and fermenting performed simultaneously
- Contrary to conventional driers which kill micro-organisms with higher temperature, drying is done at 55-60°C at which temperatures micro-organism survives and is active and the drying and fermenting are performed at the same time.
3. Best possible use of nutrients in the input
- Drying at a lower temperature does not destroy nutrients in the input, making this invention a proper solution to the production of feed and fertilizers.
4. Multi-usages from drying to producing of organic fertilizers and fermented feed
- As the drying temperature may be adjusted, drying of agricultureal products to the production of organic fertilizers and fermented feed may be done with only one unit.
5. High-speed drying and fermenting using vacuum
- The use of vacuum reduces drying and fermenting time to one third of that required by