●The patellar pad(the kneepan) on the upper part of the knees heightens the stability of the knees by softly and accurately applying pressure on the knees.
●This product realizes pleasant wearing sensation and stability through the use of power double russel combined with permeability and pressure ability.
●This product is made in under-open form to prevent crookedness, and is designed to easily fit the individually different forms of the knees.
●The thigh and lower leg are properly pressurized by the parallel strap installed at the thigh and behind the knees.
● OSK-03 is designed to control the quivering on the left and right side of the knee and to make smooth joint movement possible.
● X-Strap controls the quivering towards the front of the lower leg.
- Please be sure to read the following before using the product
●This product can be used on either left or right knee.
●This product is intended for protecting the knees mostly in time of exercising, but there is a difference in mitigation of pain according to
using conditions or the user's health conditions. In addition, please refrain from using it for other purposes than treatment or designated use.
●Please be sure to re-check if the size fits your knee before use.
●Be careful not to have the Velcro touch the mesh cloth behind the knees. It is the cause of mesh damage.
- How to Wear
1. Please remove the Velcro from the main body of the supporter, and check the front and rear, top and bottom, and back and forth of the product.
2. Holding it by two hands with the logo mark facing upward, wear the product so that the knee insertion hole can be placed 2cm above the upper part of the knees.
3. Attach the Velcro while pulling the supporter.
4. Attach Velcro B so that it can produce proper pressure.
5. Do X(cross) Strap, but attach it in the front.
6. Tighten up the looseness by tugging the support up and down with the knees fully stretched.
7. Check if there is any looseness or crookedness while wearing the product. In case of any discomfort, please start the wearing process over from the beginning.