Self-locking by internal spring when power is off
- Prevents tool and gripper from falling when air is shut enables attachment of many grippers and tools (able to attach AF30 and AF46 type)
- Enables working with large numbers of robot
- Robot multi-functional system
- Maximizes the profits of a production line
- Suits to a small quantity batch production Unmanned system for using process of robot
(Includes Vertical Articulated Robot and Scara Robot)
- Automatic exchange of gripper and tool of robot or automatic machinery
- Reduction of working hours
This is a tool combined with the master without using fastener but only with an optimal gripper attached to a tool plate while a master plate mounted on the robot tip.
It enables to transfer compressed air and electric signal between the master and the tool.
-. Ball locking combined structure.
-. Self-locking by built-in spring type when power is cut off.
-. Capable of mounting multiple grippers and tools.
-. Capable of unmanned process using tobots.