|◎ Forged alloy steel for Grade 8 chain
◎ Quenching & Tempering and Orange painted or Black painted
◎ Proof load is 2.5 times the S.W.L. and Breaking load is 4.0 times the S.W.L.
|◎ Never apply more force than the link's assigned Safe Working Load(SWL/WLL) rating.
◎ Master links and master link assemblies are used for 1-leg, 20, 30 and 4 leg slings.
◎ Connecting links are used for grade 80 chain slings.
|◎ Must be take a provide personal protection equipment. (Such as footwear, gloves, Crash helmet, etc.)
◎ Working place always shall be the lighting.
◎ Shall be work, before remove dangerous article in the surroundings.
◎ Master link, master link assemblies and connecting links should be inspected before use to ensure that ;
- the link and the assemblies are both identifiable as being of the same quality grade.
- all marking are readable
- links, assemblies and connecting links are undamaged, not distorted, unduly worn and free from nicks, gouges and cracks.
- links, assemblies and connecting links should not be used in acidic conditions.
- at a top angle bigger than 120°the tension in the chain increases considerably.
- links, assemblies and connecting links may not be heattreated because this may effect the Working Load Limit and the material structure.
- links, assemblies and connecting links in use should be subject to thorough examination by a competent person at least every 6 months.
|◎ Never make a wrong application of the rule. (Overloading & Improper use can result in injury.) (See Figure 3.)
◎ Over the 20㎏ weight products' using, must be use an appliance tool. (Forklift, crane, hoist, etc.)
◎ Where apply, must locate outside the danger zones. (A falling load may cause serious injury or death.)
◎ Never repair, alter, rework, or reshape a hook by welding, heating, burning, bending or grinding.
◎ For application ; how to assemble connecting link.
|◎ Should extreme circumstances or shock loading be applicable, this must be well taken into account on selecting the product to be used.|
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.