■ An educational unit for acknowledging maintenance and
troubleshooting in an automatic transmission.
■ Able to explain operation functions and patterns in an automatic
■ Able to diagnose the transmission’s status and analyze the cause
by the diagnosis.
■ 1) 5 Speed High-back Automatic transmissions
2) Auto fault, Front penal 3stage angle control lever, Approach
Control panel, 3stage PCB board
3) 10 Horsepower Motor Drive, Speed Control with an inverter
4) Driving part covered with a smog acrylic Safety Cover
5) The Control box can control an angle adjustment
6) Two digital meters for measuring In/Out RPM drives
7) 6 hydraulic gauges for checking while operating
■ Measuring the hydraulic pressure in each parts.
■ Analyzing RPM between the input shaft and output shaft in a
■ Checking the changes when controlling the speed.
■ Various fault conditions caused by the fault feature.