Heart+ResQ is a life-saving device that can be used safely and quickly in case of an emergency.
- Anyone can use by following voice prompts.
Voice prompts provide detailed steps based on AHA guidelines.
- Easy to check status of device (self-test)
Check the status of main circuit board, battery level, and electrode pads by pushing (S) button.
- Simple management of device to ensure readiness.
Heart+ResQ performs self-test every day to check its vital components.
- One pad for both adults and children.
Save time and money by using same electrode pads for both adult and pediatric applications.
- Automatically analyzes accurate ECG.
After pads attachment, ECG is automatically analyzed and shock is advised if necessary.
Why Heart+ResQ AED?
- Our technology features accurate analysis to only advise shocks when necessary.
- If the electrodes are not attached properly, the electric shock process is halted.
- If the electric shock button isn't pushed within 20 seconds, battery will discharge.
- Inclusion of an overcharge prevention circuit for proper electric shock loads.
- Dual electric shock waveform control circuit prevents malfunction.
Defibrillator Series : NT-381.C
Set Configuration : defibrillator, battery pack, sealed electrode pads pouch, Heart+ResQ User Manual,
carrying case (for protection and accessories), NT-ADV CD-ROM, bluetooth adaptor (optional)
Waveform : Biphasic Truncated Exponential (BTE)
Energy : 150J (Adult @ 50ohms of impedance)
50J (Pediatric @ 50ohms of impedance)
Shock Charge Time : 9 seconds (+/-10%)
Shock Method : Manual (button flashes when ready)
Mode Conversion : Adult/Child toggle button
Dimensions : 8.0 x 22.0 x 28.2 (CM)
Weight : 2kg (including battery)
Environmental Resistance : IP55 per IEC60529
Temperature : Operating 0 ~ 40 (degrees celsius)
Storage -20 ~ 60 (degrees celsius)
Humidity : 10% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
Altitude : 0 ~ 5000 meters
Drop test : 1.5M per IEC60068-2-32
ECG Recording : LEAD II
Analysis Time : approx. 7 seconds
Stored Contents : ECG recordings, operation information, ambient sound, self-test history
Memory Capacity : 83min of ECG, total 60min of ambient sound, 3000 events of self-test
Storage Type : internal memory (accessed via bluetooh)
Auditory / Visual Instructions
- After device is powered on,, step-by-step voice instructions guide first responder through resuscitation procedure, which includes pads placement, hands off times (analysis and shock process), and CPR instructions.
- CPR instruction prompts user to commence cardiopulmonary resuscitation, while flashing metronome lights sets pace at 110 compressions per minute for 30 compressions with brief pause for 2 mouth-to-mouth breaths for a total of 5 repetitions, in accordance with American Heart Association guildelines 2015.
Shelf life : 2 years (one-time use only)
Conductive gel : PE Foam, Hydrogel
Conductive element : AgCl (Silver Chloride)
Cable length : 2M
Applicable ages : All ages
Sealing : airtight
Type : non-rechargeable lithium (LiMn02)
Voltage : DC 12V / 4,200mAH
Shelf life (in standby mode) : recommended 5 years
Capacity : 180 shocks @ 25 degrees celsius
Weight : 260g