The XiCA heating film is comprised of a carbon-heating element applied to the Base Film with an insulator and fire retardant, with the activated carbon or pollutant absorber covered. It is the cutting-edge far IR surface phase heating element laminated with PET film after the electrode is manufactured with thin copper. Unlike other heaters, the carbon-heating element applied to the entire film emits far IR radiation, creating warmth like the sun. The film heater is equipped with special PET fabric as the external material, specially treated to prevent contact between the heat and the wall, ceiling and floor heating materials, with semi-permanent life. The performance of the heating film is enhanced by nano-particle technology through the adhesion and resistance of carbon and silver particles.
• Radiation heating by far IR- Rapid heating : Warmth with no indoor temperature differences due to far IR- Fresh heating at relatively low temperatures compared to convection heating
• Easy installation and operation : Easy installation compared to working with wet mortar- Installing between the floor finish and heat insulator completes installation [* Requires course on heating film installation prior to installation]
• Excellent durability : Semi-permanent use- Simple structure and fewer malfunctions
• Heating with no combustion : Heating with no flame, carbon monoxide, dust and combustion noise- Good for facilities for children, seniors and patients (Kindergarten, daycare center, senior center, hospital)
• Silent and clean heating : Emits large amount of far IR and negative ions by heating carbon- Far infrared / negative ions remove indoor odors, are very good for the human body, and freshen indoor air
• Excellent cost-effective heating : Lower than electric heat and oil boiler by 30% and 60%, respectively- Saves costs by reducing the time needed for installation- Partial heating and energy-saving- Introduces automatic control (central heating)
• Hotels, schoolrooms and dormitories : The infloor XiCA Heating Film is an ideal solution in these spaces as all rooms can be controlled via one central thermostat.
• Offices and buildings : Improved air quality resulting from our under floor system means happier and more productive employees. It also makes space for other office equipment and machinery.
• Restaurants : Infloor heating systems have been proven to improve air quality, reduce moisture levels and to limit the spread of bacteria, helping your restaurant meet health and safety requirements.
• Bungalows : For housing where there is no gas line connection, an electric Heating Film represents a viable alternative.
• Kindergartens : Our floor heating system avoids risks such as heat burns and tripping accidents, and it also saves space giving your kids more room for their activities.
• Hospitals : It provides better air quality than conventional systems and has been scientifically proven to help reduce dust mites and the development of viruses and bacteria.
• Steel Containers : As long as there is an electricity supply, our heating system can be installed in most steel or shipping containers.
• Balconies : As it is light and takes up very little space, our Heating Film can easily be adapted to your balcony space without the risk of damaging its structural integrity.