WiWi is wireless, 2-way transmitters and receivers which uses frequencies of 900MHz and 2.4GHz.
WiWi provides a secure, high sound quality audio transmission/reception service using a near-field wireless communication network with a 3-stage security system.
Also, WiWi can be linked with other audio devices, has excellent scalability, and can be used in many different areas.
• It is a digital wireless transmitters and receivers running at the frequencies of 2.4GHz and 900MHz.
• It can transmit/receive voice and audio data.
• It features a high level of security.
• It can be linked with many different types of audio devices including TVs, PCs, MP3 players, and speakers.
• Small and light, hand-free is available through bi-directional communication.
• Parallel talks with 4 people are available with the right to speak. (3 people for SH-320)
• No interruption between channels, and has wide channels.
l SH-320 l
SH-320 can run in either master mode or slave mode. When running in master mode, it simultaneously performs
transmission and reception. When running in slave mode, although during normal times only reception takes place,
transmission can also take place simultaneously using the righ-t to-speak button and obtaining the right.
• 2 different modes (master/slave).
• 2-way real-time audio/voice communication can be done
with another WiWi device.
• Small size and lightweight design.
• 4 channels available for use.
• Built-in battery with a long lifespan.
• Link with other audio devices (TVs, PCs, MP3 players, speakesr, etc.).
• Features volume up/down buttons and a right-to-speak button.
• High level of communication security and 3-stage security.
• Micro 5Pin USB charging method.
• Compatible with headsets (3.5mm 4 pole).
• Individual charging and simultaneous charging.
The person in chargeSAEYOUNG LEE
Address56-1 Sanho-daero, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do (39382)
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.