This is specialty grade for the applications which require good electro-static dissipative properties. Its internally added graphite leads the electric conductivity into a range between 10⁶Ω and 10⁸Ω. It is suitable for semiconductor manufacturing and electrical & electronics and semiconductor industries, etc in required anti static function.
It offers excellent anti-static performances, exhibiting consistent level of conductivity ranging between 103 ~ 105Ω . The color is beige. MC ESD-R10 is a special grade for antistatic which was not added carbon components inside of it. In particular, It can be used for clean rooms because there is no possibility of occurring dust.
● Extremely light (1/7 of metals)
● Superbly absorbs shock and noise
● Easy to process using machines
● Highly resistant to erosion and highly durable
● Highly resistant to corrosion, organic organic solvents, and water leakage
● Electro-insulating and conductive
● Highly economical for super-large-scale or minimal-scale production.