Hot water boiler of electric hot water pad
- ① Water-pouring inlet
- ② Heater-working display lamp
- ③ Power supply button
- ④ Bedtime button
- ⑤ Reservation button
- ⑥ Water level display lamp
- ⑦ Bedtime/Reservation display lamp
- ⑧ Temperature display lamp
- ⑨ Temperature increase
- ⑩ Temperature decrease
- ⑪ Water outlet part
- ⑫ Water inlet part
There may be some noise if the balance is lost or the hose is distorted/twisted or pressed with a heavy object. Do not remove the hose with excessive force or damage it with a sharp object.
- ※ Caution
- Be sure to fill with water and wait for a few minutes before plugging in and powering on.
- Make sure that the hose is not distorted especially at the connection between the mat and the boiler; otherwise, hot water may not be circulated smoothly.