The person in charge
304 Hyoryeong-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul (06720)
our company selling most shoelace holder
* How to tighten shoelaces
1. Hold both parts near most shoelace holder.
2. Pull them away from the holder.
3. (Hit the holder gently with thumb, if necessary)
* How to loosen shoelaces
1. Squeeze open the holder gently with thumb, index finger, middle finger of one hand.
2. Pull it up.
* How to set up
1. Feed shoelace into center hole in an upward direction.
2. Feed the lace into next hole in a downward direction.
3. Feed the lace into side hole from inside to outside.
4. Feed the lace into front hole from inside to outside.
5. Before the lace complely goes out of the front hole, hook the lace over the little bar, so that the loops may look like a bow tie