Neo Dermal Activator
Neo Dermal Activator is an adhesive transparent wound dressing using natural substances and herbal extracts.
Ideal wound healing process: It needs incompatible 2+1 actions.
Antibiotics (Sterilizing and bacteriostatic action by proteolytic enzymes)
Reduction of proteolytic enzymes(Growth promotion for epidermal cells and fibroblasts)
Neo Dermal Activator enhanced by instant pain-relief effects
Mechanism of proteolytic enzyme-reducing action
|1. There are many germs and tissue residues as well as proteolytic enzymes around deep wounds.
||2. When NDA is applied around the wound, it generates osmotic pressure against body fluids and soaks up impurities around the wound.
||3. Herbal extracts in NDA reduce the amount of proteolytic enzymes around the wound.
Mechanism of pain-relieving actions
1. Damaged cells liberate arachidonic acids from phospholipid cell walls.
2. Converted into prostaglandin, a pain-causing substance by a proteolytic enzyme called cyclooxygenase.
3. Decrease the pain occurrence by reducing cyclooxygenase.
Used to treat wounds caused by burns (scale 1), leg ulcerations, bedsores, surgical wounds, etc and relieve pains.
A high concentration of natural ingredients in the product are applied on the wounded area and cause osmotic pressure against body fluids, which reduces the amount of proteolytic enzymes and protects extracelluar matrixes so that mucous membranes may grow naturally. They also inhibit the production of prostaglandin, a pain-causing substance, and relive the relevant pains.
1. Preparation before use: Clean the wounded area before applying this product two to three times a day on an area a little wider than the immediate wound area. Keep the leftover sealed and keep it away from direct sunlight and store in a cool place.
1) Keep it at room temperature
2) Keep the affected area away from water until the product dries.
3) Do not deliberately inhale the content.
4) Do not share the same bottle with other people.
5) Do not use this product while you are using other bedsore treatments.
6) Discard the bottle when it is broken, the expiry date passes, or ten days after it has been opened.
7) Do not use this product when the infection is severe.