Z-UP5 Motorized Inversion Machine
Benefit (US FDA STATEMENT, 1999)
- Stretches and relaxes muscles
- Decreases pressure on the discs between vertebrae
- Relieves back pain
Withstands tough national testing standards for medical equipment requiring a 100% safety factor.
- Durable Motor with User-operated Controls
Table rotates smoothly and easily with the aid of a motor, controlled completely by the user.
- Hand Grips(for easy mounting)
Durable grips help the user get on and off the machine.
- Durable Urethane Sponge Ankle Clamps
Urethane Sponge protects your ankles with comfort.
Operated at the push of button nearly handgrip
High quality power-coating insures the looking-good state till the last of use.
- Capacity : 150kg weight, 202cm Height
- Power : Optional(220,110,230VAC-50, 60Hz)
- Main Motor : AC 40W
- Clamping Motor : DC 24V
- Rotation Speed : 0.9 rpm
- Rotation Limits : 50 deg ~ -93deg
- Net Weight : 80kg
- Dimension(cm) : 96(W)X200(L)X215(H)
- Box Size(cm) : 96(W)X173(L)X46(H)
-FDA registered on 1999
-UL listed as an exercise machine for USA products
-KOREA PAT No. 0247230, USA PAT No. 6,149,560
-CE Certificate by TUV March 29, 2011