The portable quantum dot T
ATP/TNT explosive detector is developed independently by our company, which is a new generation of portable explosive detector. Particularly it is the first non-contact quantum dot TATP detector in the world. The product
has an advanced quantum dot detection technology, optical information technology, and etc.
Six world invention patents technology are included, without radioactive sources and any radiation hazards. It breaks the limitations of traditional swiping detection, through adsorbing explosive vapors in the air, to achieve fast real-time detection. It has fast detection, high sensitivity, low power consumption, small volume, light weight, easy portability, effortless operation, facile maintenance, better environmental adaptability, and etc. It can detect accurately TATP and all kinds of explosives vapors, which are stipulated by the international civil aviation organization. Depending on different detection targets and environments, this technology can provide series of different types of products.
The main features of the portable quantum dot TATP/TNT explosive detectors are as follows:
The world's first portable non-contact TATP detector.
•The world's first nanoscale quantum dot sensor and optical detection technology.
The sensitivity is extremely high and its detection limit is sub-PPT level, which is 1000 times more sensitive than that of currently commercialized detectors.
• The detection time is extremely short and the detection data and result can be displayed in real-time within 1 to 2 seconds.
• Non-contact detection method without swiping is extremely efficient and convenient.
• Non-radioactive sourc
es, non-radiation hazards, and safe and reliable to use.
• Small volume, easy portability, and realization of explosive vapor detection.
• Pre-equipped WIFI connection allows detection results to be transmitted and software updates
• The function of
user login and permissions.
• Power consumption is small.4400 mAh rechargeable lithium battery lasts up to 4 hours.
• All the log data are stored automatically and can be viewed in real time.
•Applied Techniques: Six world invention patents, including nanometer quantum dot detection methods and optical information technology.
explosives: TATP, TNT, and various military and civil explosives, for example, TATP, HMTD, TNT, DNT, TNB, ANNM, PETN, RDX, nitroglycerine, tetryl, HMX , C4, semtex, and etc. Also, the list includes thousands of chemical derivative/compound
explosives containing any explosives above.
•Detection method: The trace amount of explosive vapors in the air can be detected by adsorbing air, unlike traditional swiping detection method.
• Sensitivity: 1 PPT, 1 part per trillion of explosive vapor pressure, which is 1,000 times more sensitive than that of currently commercialized explosive detectors (1 PPB).
• Alarm mode: Sound, vibration, and real-time display information.
• Detection time: less than 2 seconds.
• Warm-up time: less than 30 seconds.
•False alarm rate: less than 1%
•Successful detection rate: greater than 99%
•Optimum operating temperature: 10 ℃ ~ 35 ℃
•Operating temperature: - 10 ℃ ~ 55 ℃
•Power source: 14.4 V 4,400mAhrechargeable lithium batteries
•Battery life: continuously working for 4 hours
•Product weight: less than 6.5 kg
Types and applications of detectable explosives:
of detectable explosives:
ypes of detectable explosives by ITEC portable quantum dot TATP detector:
- Triacetonetriperoxide (TATP)
-Peroxide based explosive mixtures and etc.
ypes of detectable explosives by ITEC portable quantum dot TNT detector:
Nitro-aromatic type explosives:
- Trinitrotoluene (TNT)
- Dinitrotoluene (DNT)
Nitrate ester type explosives
- pentaerythritetetranitrate (PETN)
-Nitroglycerin explosive (NG)
- Dynamite / glycerin explosive (Dynamite),etc.
Nitro-ammine type explosives:
- Cyclotrimethylenetrinitramine (RDX)
A total of more than hundred kinds of explosive entities and thousand kinds of explosive chemical composites.
1. Security inspections at the airports, public transport stations, and other security sensitive areas.
2. Security at major conferences, significant forums, and critical summits.
3. Mine detection and detection of various ammunitions.
4. National defense security.
5. Public security.