Ergonomic Pelvis Kneechair for a correct posture
with lacquer coated solid wood base
1. What is a kneechair?
1) Kneechair is a word combined with knee and chair, which generally indicates a chair to be sat by knees on a sitting plane inclined at a certain angle.
2. Function of a kneechair
1) for pregnant women: when their waist is bent backward due to bulgy abdomen and so they feel uncomfortable with instable posture, they can sit comfortably reading a book or doing knitting for a long time by using a kneechair.
2) for students: when they feel distraction and inconvenience of waist after studying on a desk in bent posture for a long time, they can comfortably focus on studying by using a kneechair.
3) for prayers: when prayers feel uncomfortable with praying for a long time in kneeling posture, they can pray comfortably by using a kneechair.
4) for posture correction: a kneechair can be widely utilized as an apparatus for posture correction by guiding users into the most ideal posture.
5) for management of body shape: a kneechair helps a user to maintain a correct posture at stretching, exercising at a fitness center, yoga, and meditation. Also, it allows a user to keep balanced body shape.
Item name: Kneechair
Size: 38.1 * 17.4 * 20.4 cm
Color: natural wood color, red cherry color
Components: Knee chair, vinyl pack, packing box, manual and brochure
3. Way to sit onto a kneechair
1) Place a kneechair in a back position from the location where you are going to sit down. Then you can easily sit on a kneechair by pulling it into the front direction.
2) A kneechair is designed to function for correcting hip joints of leg bones.
3) If you sit on a kneechair, your waist becomes straight and chest gets naturally open.
4. Operational principle of a kneechair
The winding surface of a kneechair relieves body fatigue by dispersing pelvis load into every direction including up, down, left, and right side. In addition, it makes a user feel comfortable by guiding his or her spine and pelvis into the most ideal posture.
5. Benefits of a kneechair
1) It makes waist comfortable.
A kneechair makes waist comfortable and helps to maintain a correct posture by dispersing load of upper body into pelvis and hip joints of leg bones.
2) It make long sitting comfortable.
The ideal slope of a sitting plane in a kneechair helps a user to keep waist straight so he or she can feel comfortable with long sitting. Especially, its surface in the shape of pelvis allows the feeling of gentle sitting, which prevents pain of legs and distorted posture even in case of user’s long sitting.
3) It is ergonomically designed with eco-friendly material.
A kneechair is a novel product made by eco-friendly material such as charcoal, red clay, silver nanoparticles, and jade. Also, it is ergonomically designed based on measurement data of various postures.