Sous Vide = Under Vacuum(French)
• Sous Vide is a culinary technology that uses low temperatures, and in 1970 the French scientist Dr. Bruno Invented by Goussault. → Development of home appliance product (registration of Korea patent is completed in 2014.6.4)
• After putting the food into the vacuum pouch and vacuuming it, it is immersed in the constant temperature chamber containing water
• Water in the chamber is precisely cooked with temperature control of ± 0.1 ° C and rapid heating within 15 minutes
• Healing food by reducing the shrinkage of food by at least 5 ~ 40%
• Minimizes nutrient destruction and suppresses the increase of fat content
• Automatic hot water circulation pump system in constant temperature chamber and use of quiet and long life brushless motor
• 2-in-1 system combines sous vide machne and vacuum sealer
• Built-in device to drain water from the chamber using drainage hose
• Transparent window to see inside and removable lid for easy cleaning
• LED display and high-quality PC panel control panel
• Easily stored with cord wrapping
• Rotary base is lowered by the use of rotary base.-
• The zipper-locked bags having vacuum valve is easy to use and keep the food more fresh.
• Containers made of transparent window and stainless steel
• Convenient use by storing 5 menus in memory
• Stainless steel body and lid
• Food completely in contact with the hot water to assure even cook.
• Low-temperature ripening in water for longer time.
• Muscle fiber is being slowly destroyed and meat is tender.
• Combines a water oven and a vacuum system into one unit.
• Temperature control up to +/-0.1 degree C accuracy.
• Heating up in less than 15 minutes to cooking temperature.
• Keep constant water temperature at every corner of the container.
• Built-in water outlet and a drain hose provided
• Rotating the body with rotary base for easy use.
|Same quality at every cooks
Can use less expensive cuts of meat
they will be tender.
|Loss of volume as losing moisture