WATON real-time battery monitoring systems allow full protection and confidence against such as battery failures.
• Ohmic resistance and voltage measurements (per jar) are taken as often as every five minutes. String current, DC voltage, and temperature are measured in real-time.
• Ohmic resistance results represent the condition and state-of-health of the battery, and expose weaknesses in cells & intercell conditions without stressing the battery.
• Cell and string voltage results can indicate if the battery is fully charged or if there are problems with the battery or charger.
• Stable temperature results indicate a proper operating environment, while high recorded temperatures can be a sign of thermal runaway.
• These measured parameters will provide the user a real-time understanding of their batteries state-of-health.
• BMS utilizes patented technology to identify early deterioration signs with all stationary applications by alarm, with enough time in advance to replace the failing batteries.
• Adopting the world's first ripple-removing algorithm, USA patent: US 7,567,085B2, the system precisely measures the RMS impedance value and the real properties of stationary batteries in floating charge with the precision of ±2.0%.
• When voltage reduces or power failure of emergency power occurs or alarm is occurred, the event is transmitted to the administrator via SMS through a remote communication network.
• BMS offers the most comprehensive diagnosis software and reporting package.
• Suitable for small to large sized UPS batteries
• Monitor Min. 12cells to Max. 400cells per system
• Application : Internet Data Center, Power plant, Substation and etc.
• Adopt Can communication because it is good at noise resistance and has high reliability.
• Modular and scalable design.