Nowadays, smartphone manufacturers such as Apple and Samsung produce their smartphones with different shapes/types of touch screen(flexible, curved, edge etc.) for the reasons of the customers satisfaction and the development of touch screen manufacturing techniques, but other screen protector manufacturers cannot produce the products for those new shapes/types touch screen. BIOSHIELD uses the 3D forming mold technology to make the optical PET film shaped (curved) and it covers the new shapes/type of touch screen perfectly.
It is a high hardness full coverage screen protector for curved devices with the material of optical PET with glass coating which is produced by the mold technology. Recently, the smartphone manufacturers such as Samsung and Apple, they release their new devices with a curved LCD screen for the design trend. The trend of the screen protector is changing to the high hardness screen protector from the general tempered glass screen protector.
Disadvantages of the tempered glass
• easily broken (chipping and cracking edges)
• Thick thickness (slow touch reaction)
• No oleophobic coating
• PET with glass coating
• Thin, light and infrangible (no chipping or cracking edges)
• Case friendly (it is compatible with the most of cases)
• Full coverage (edge to edge protection)
• 6H hardness (anti-scratch), high transmittance and oleophobic (AFP + oil free) coated
• Galaxy S9/S9+
• Galaxy Note 8
• Galaxy S8/S8+
• 9.1 x 18 x 0.8(cm), 90g
The person in chargeYoung-Choon Lim
Address1342 Seongnam-daero Sujeong-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do (13120)
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.