◈ PAMoS detects, analyze and records by using wide-bandwidth of electro-wave signals in all voltage ranges which be generated by partial discharge in GIS, CB, Cable, AIS during the abnormal phenomena.
Characteristics of the System
◈ Simple structure for easy diagnosis and Measurement
• Upgrade of smaller size and light weight
• Portable and light equipment for easy mobilization
• Attached wheel at bottom for easy transportation
• In-built Battery (Optional)
• Module DSP Design for easy customizing and application
◈ Reliable Noise Elimination
• Filter selection to suit operational environment (3 Band-Pass Filter)
• Eliminate external noise by applying Gating Method (World Patent Holder)
• Classifies the differences of detected signal by Neural Network
• Self Diagnosis for System Fault
◈ High Performance Data Acquisition Unit
• Real-time algorithm operation (300MHz DSP for each channel)
• Stores large data
• Simultaneous & consistent diagnosis 4-channels
• Suitable structure for overseas condition and performance certificate.
◈ Software Design Considering an Operator
• Diverse embedded software for diagnosis analysis (PRPD/PRPS/2D/3D)
• Wide ranges of researched data-base can be applied.
• Possible of Selection of Manual & Automatic Mode
• Automatic alarm reporting by customer’s setting (Warning & Alarm)