- PDLC glass is one of smart glass and this can be applied in various way.
- PDLC GLASS is one type of smart window technology which is called as polymer dispersed liquid crystal (PDLC).
- The key point of PDLC is changeable depending on electric field, which becomes transparent or opaque.
- Using this feature, PDLC is widely used in many industries such as construction, transport, advertisement.
[Why do we need PDLC GLASS?]
- Fast switching speed only at 0.1 second
It helps to protect your privacy in a moment
- Wide Range of Use
It is used in various areas such as buildings, vehicles and advertising screens
- Saving Energy
It helps to save heating and cooling energy because it blocks direct sunlight.
- Convenient Maintenance
After installing, it doesn’t need any additional maintenance
- Blocking 99% of Ultraviolet Rays
It blocks 99% of ultraviolet rays and protects your body from ultraviolet rays.
- Aesthetic Impression
It adds premium values based on features of the glass.
[Where to apply]
PDLC glass can be used to maximize the full view of the landscape in a hotel, office, department sotre, resort, hospital and indoors by sontrolling the lighting conditions and temperature.
There is no limit to the zise of the product and it can be applied to large scale outdoor advertisements, show window and stage production, using flexible properties of the product.
It features a broad spectrum of views that allow viewing from multiple angles and can be used as a clear advertising medium.
Can be applied to transportation, train, tacht, airplane, military vehicles etc. and can be opened to control individual spaces and to create a sense of opennes.
It covers the kitchem, household appliances, sculpture and showcases and gradully extends to new area.
- - In Off-state, the liquid crystal molecules dispersed randomly between the polymers, they’re arranged with the scattering of light, shows the opaque state of light.
- - In On-stage, the liquid crystal molecules that are distributed between the polymer are arranged in the direction of electric field so that the light can pass through and they show the transparent state of light.