EZpole the Only Wearable IV Pole You Can Wear.
• No need to push/haul around IV pole to move around.
• Patients under IV administration can go anywhere – corridor, elevator, toilet, and in-and-out of hospital – all alone!
• Patients can take a light exercise after surgefy or meal.
• Comfortable to wear for an extended period by ergonomically distributing weight.
• Accommodates IV in 500ml, 1000ml PVC types and 500ml Bottle type.
• IV containers mounted safely at three points to prevent shaking/rocking.
Excellent Design / Safety / Wearing Feeling.
• Maximizes Patients Mobility.
• Adjustable to fit various body size/types. (equipped with large/middle/small size suitable for the shoulder)
• Can be worn on either left/right shoulder.
• Frees both hands.
• Easy to wear/take off alone.
• Tripple soft pad made os the most advanced material. (Comfortable even extended use)
• Disposable Cover available for patients hygiene. (Shoulder soft pad, Main strap, Under-arm Strap)
• Built with strong and light weight plastic material.
• Easy to Assemble/Disassemble/Maintain.
• Super-light weight (400g).
[How to Use]
How to wear EZpole
※ Make sure Locking Buckle(U1 and M1) are disengaged first before following the instructions below.
1. Place the shoulder assembly(S) on shoulder with back direction of the EZpole "Y belt".
2. While holding the pole(P), fasten the“Locking Buckle(U1)” and engage “Locking Hole(S4).
3. Fasten “Main Strap Buckle(M1) and engage(S1) in the same way.
4. Adjust/tighten “Main Strap(M)” to ensure Pole assembly(H and P) containing IV bag is not loose and secure.
5. Tie any loose part of IV Tube around to “IV Tube Hook(S6) 2 ~ 3 times.
How to remove EZpole
1. Untie IV tube from “IV Tube Hook(S6)” on Shoulder Assembly.
2. While holding the pole(P), unlock and separate “Under Arm Strap Buckle(U1)” from “Locking Hole(S4).
3. Unlock and separate “Main Strap Buckle(M1)” from “Locking Hole(S1) in the same way.
4. While holding the pole(P), remove “Shoulder Assembly(S)”from shoulder.