Ingredients : 70% Organic Rice (Korea), 10% Organic Olge Germinated Brown Rice (Korea), 5% Carrot (Pesticide-free/Korea), 5% Onion (Organic/Korea), 3% King Oyster Mushroom (Korea), Broccoli (Korea), Pumpkin (Korea), Shiitake (Korea), Spring Onion (Organic/Korea)
1. Gluten-Free & Non-GMO
2. Suitable for 7 month old and over
3. Mom's Rice Embracing the Vegetable contains organic rice, Olge germinated brown rice, 7 eco-friendly vegetables, and mushroom, with color, texture, taste, dietary fiber, scent, and nutrition kept untouched. Simply pour water in and boil.
4. Easier digestion! Extra nutrition! All products are convenient to use.
It's surprisingly simple to cook; Tear open the stick, pour water into the pot, and boil.
This product is easy to prepare, because it does not require boiling and crushing, and vegetables are dried with low heat.
Mom's products are economic.
All products of mom's are composed of sticks with adequate amount of ingredients, and are used up without nothing being wasted.
5. No artificial additives are added in any of the mom's products.
All products are pure and natural, and a single stick is enough to satisfy baby's hunger with healthy mix of nutrition.
6. Products of mom's are all cooked by customer's hands. This makes mom's products sanitary and safe.
Moreover, all mom's products are dried, which results to 1 year of expiratory date. Plenty of time to consume.
Tip: Add in beef, chicken, white flesh fish, or other fresh ingredients to prepare different form of liquid diet.
** Everyone in your family can enjoy when sesame oil and soy sauce is added.
** Good for patients on soft food diet.