Smart Delivery Container is an advertising system that provides a multimedia advertisement to motorcycle food delivery box. Three-sided LCD screen displays multimedia advertisements with images, videos, and audios.
When a store or company requests for express delivery service or food delivery service, and once the order is placed, the name of the store or company that has made the order appears on the delivery container mounted to a delivery motorcycle. you can advertise for the stores or companies who have placed the order, and not for delivery service agency. In particular, you can selectively display special advertisement dynamically depending on the specific region or route.
Product specifications are as follows
- Product specifications are as follows
- Dimension : Inner Space: 534(W) X 474(D) X 362(H) / Open : 485(W) X 290(H)
- Weight : 15 kg
- LCD Panel : 21.5 Inch, 1800nit / 3ea
- Memory : u-SD 32GB (Expandable)
- Power : DC +12V 10A or more
- LTE Modem : LG Griffon WDLM-LU003-F
Paid advertising to be processed is as follows
• Major companies CF, advertising required by large companies
• Franchise company and product advertising
• Sale advertising for department stores and large marts
• Various event advertisement, local restaurant advertisement
• New car launch advertisement of automobile companies
• Recruitment of new students in various universities
• Movie trailer ads from film producers and Movie Agencies
• Building sale advertisement of construction company
• Various flyers and replacement advertisements, etc.
Free advertising to be processed is as follows
• Promotion or advertisement of the brand name using the delivery service
• Public Concern or Public Interest Information promotion
- Find public witnesses, missing children, and missing persons
- Weather forecast, fine dust warning, disaster forecast,
- Various encouraging elections, etc.
In addition to domestic patents, 52 overseas patents including PCT international applications have been filed in US, China, Japan, EU, Hong Kong, Singapore, Mexico, Russia, Australia, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, and Myanmar.