Retort chicken soup
Samgyetang is an invigorating soup made by putting various healthy ingredients - including ginseng, glutinous rice, and jujube - inside young chicken, and boiling everything together.
The main ingredient, chicken is a high-protein, low-fat, and low-calorie food.
Ginseng is effective in overcoming fatigue, depression, anemia, and diabetes mellitus.
For these reasons, Samgyetang - a rendezvous of chicken and ginseng - is emerging as one of the healthiest Korean foods.
1. Hearty and refreshing as its broth is boiled twice based on traditional recipes.
- Raw liquid manufacturing: Cook fresh chicken feet and garlic, onion, ginger for a long time.
- Seasoning liquid preparation: seasoning liquid and retort seasoning liquid were prepared by adding salt, pepper to the broth.
2. Safe and clean as its main ingredients are Korean chicken, fresh ginseng, glutinous rice, garlic and bay salt.
- It is safe since we used directly slaughtered fresh chicken and domestic (Korean) raw materials.
- Use the environment-friendly agricultural products and chicken feet, so it is very light.
- NO monosodium L-glutamate, NO sugar
3. Charmfre considers animal welfare
- Acquired certification for HACCP and non antibiotic, animal welfare etc.
- European moorings in consideration of animal welfare
- Carbon dioxide and oxygen are used together, for faint slaughter. Minimizes the stress of chickens and keeps the meat quality soft
- Thorough management/test process of slaughter line