PIOZIO POT HUMIDIFIER is small personal humidifier for table use made by felt which has a feature to absorb water. It is a sustainable humidifier which is no bacteria, non-electric, eco-friendly. It uses natural evaporation instead of electricity. When absorbing water from a pot, a tissue ball designed to have large surface area maximizes evaporation. It is also designed to be cleaned easily.
• Naturally evaporated non-woven humidifier for a personal table
• Put water in the container and install a tissue-ball to use
• Easy to wash; applied anti-bacterial coating over the felt material
Place the humidifier that requires no electricity in the room, desk, and bedside, it allows the moisture to naturally evaporate into the air to relieve dryness. The antibacterial coating which is applied to surface of the humidifier has 99.9% effective efficacy against viruses, bacteria, fungi, and any harmful chemicals. As dropping the aroma oil on the filter, the refresh aroma scent spread out in the room during the humidification process.
• Material: Felt, ABS
• When transformed: 100 x 100 x 260mm
• Do not forcefully pull a tissue ball off a pot.
• Spots can appear on the felt of a tissue ball when using it for a long time. Therefore it is recommended to hand-wash a tissue ball once or twice a week.
• The colored tissued ball can be bleached. Make sure that the wet tissue ball doesn't touch clothing.
• When washing a tissue ball, the surfactant inside the tissue ball can make bubbles. The bubbles are like soap bubble and isn't harmful to humans.
• A tissue ball is easily ripped when it is wet. Make sure that the felt of the tissue ball isn't pressed upon the ground when pouring water into the pot or air-drying the tissue ball.