What is Chakra Aroma Pain Relieving Patch?
1. The first combination of the pain relieving patch and Indian traditional medicine 'Chakra theory' in the world
The Chakra patch is the unique product in Korea that is made by combining the Indian traditional medicine 'Chakra theory' with the health care product.Chakra is Indian Sanskrit, which means 'wheel'. It is the 7 energy centers located along the spine from the top of the head, the energy aggregation point that connects the human body and mind. Each chakra patch contains 7 different chakra colors, 7 pattern designs and 7 natural aromatic essential oils, so you can enjoy aromatherapy and color therapy.
2. Stylish design that escapes stereotypes about existing pain relieving patch.
The chakra patch adds 7 natural aromatic essential oils - Patchouli, Orange, Lemon, Eucalyptus, Ylang Ylang, Lavender and Olibanum - to 7 unique chakra designs based on Indian alternative medicine 'Chakra Theory'. It has a unique and sophisticated design that escapes the sense of resistance to the smell and appearance of the existing pain relieving patch. In addition, we have 7 design patents for 7 unique designs.
3. Powerful and long lasting effects
Capsaicin, a natural ingredient, in the patch provides a distinctive warming effect on the affected area. In addition, using the patented water-soluble adhesive manufacturing technology, adhesion to the body is maintained for a long time. The chakra patch is small and easy to use, but it has a long lasting effect and allows intensive care for any part of the body.
4. Healthy technology
The chakra patch is manufactured using the patented technology to make harmless adhesive to the human body In addition, we have used 7 natural aromatherapy essential oils certified by Kerfoot of England and Moellhausen of Italy. The chakra patch is a healthy product considering the impact on the human body when attached.
1. Cover the curved area
It does not fall off easily even when it attaches to areas where there are many activities such as joints, and it is comfortable and efficient because there is little feeling of adhesion.
2. Cover wide area
If the affected area is wide, multiple patches can cover a wide range.
3. Small but powerful effect
It has a stronger heat-treatment effect than the existing products, and has a definite pain relieving effect.
4. Contains 100% natural aromatic essential oils
It replaces the awful smell of existing pain relieving patch with a fragrant and comfortable scent of aroma, giving you freedom in your daily activities. It has psychological stabilizing and stress relieving effect by aromatherapy effect.
5. Stylish patch
It is not patch that need to be hidden, but patch that can express personality with your own color and incense.
1 patent pending, 7 design patent pending
Comments Regarding IPR Status
Our patent is to do with that our patch have an effect on aroma therapy and color therapy through included essential oils and rainbow color that is scope in visible ray.
For temporary relief of pains. For all external areas on the body.
• Stiff areas on the body
• Areas with muscle aches
• Areas requiring warming
Chakra patch is recommended for these people.
• Students or workers who feel stiff on their back, neck, or shoulder due to long sitting position.
• Workers who stand for a long time and have legs, knees and feet tired and swollen.
• Sportsmen who are injured during/after a dynamic exercise.
• Those who feel tired on their wrists due to computer games, playing musical instruments, etc.
• Those who want to attach a patch to areas that are difficult to attach, such as soles.
• Those who feel uncomfortable with the smell of existing patches.
• Those who are reluctant to attach existing patches to visible locations.
• Those who want to feel the strong effect on a specific area for a long time without replacement.
• Size : 151.5(mm) × 215.5(mm) × 31.5(mm)
• Components : 1 outer packaging box, 7 inner packing vinyl pack, 36 coin patches for each chakra ×7, 1 guide card
• Color : Rainbow
• Functions : For temporary relief on pains
• Expiration : 3 years from date of manufacture
For external use only
When using this product
• Use only as directed
• Do not get into eyes or on mucous membranes
• Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• Condition worsens
• Severe skin irritation occurs
• Pain persists for more than 5 days
• Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, or if you have sensitive skin, ask a healthcare professional before use
Keep out of reach of children