Cheonggukjang is a traditional fermented food in Korea where fermented beans are fermented in a hot place, and then they are eaten by letting goose bruch.
Unlike doenjang, which takes several months to ferment, Chungkookjang has the characteristic that it can be consumed within 2 ~ 3 days of fermentation.
Chungkookjang, which is characterized by its unique flavor and taste, is consumed in its raw form.
It can also be processed in the form of a ring or powder to easily ingest nutrients.
Chungkukjang is rich in nutrients that make the body healthier, so it is said that the health effects vary.
[Hwang SooYeon Traditional Food's FEATURES]
With the heart of the mother who loves the child,
Cheonggukjang easy spices of Hwang Soo-yeon.
Everything is handled by four siblings.
Preservatives, pigments, and chemical seasonings are not added at all, making it a pure traditional style.
Seasoning Chonggukjang (250g)
1. Type of food: Mixing Seasonings
2. Producer and Location: Hwang sooYeon Traditional Food
3. Date of manufacture, expiration date or quality:
4. Capacity and quantity by packing unit: 250g
5. Ingredients and Contents: Chungkukjang 51%, broth 10%, Chinese cabbage 18%, shiitake 7%, Cheongyang red pepper 6%, green onion 3%, traditional Korean soy sauce 4.5%, red pepper powder 0.5%
6. Consumer Counseling Phone: 063-832-5440
Seasoning Chungkukjang Manufacturing Process
1. Prepare mushrooms.
2. Add shiitake mushrooms, anchovies, kelp, and vegetables to make broth.
3. Add Chongkukjang and various other ingredients to chilled broth and mix.
4. Pack it carefully in the container.
5. Hwang Sooyeon Completes easy spice Chunggukjang.
4 brother and sister rural miso is made of good material in a clean environment.