Cheonggukjang is a traditional fermented food in Korea where fermented beans are fermented in a hot place, and then they are eaten by letting goose bruch.
Unlike doenjang, which takes several months to ferment, Chungkookjang has the characteristic that it can be consumed within 2 ~ 3 days of fermentation.
Chungkookjang, which is characterized by its unique flavor and taste, is consumed in its raw form.
It can also be processed in the form of a ring or powder to easily ingest nutrients.
Chungkukjang is rich in nutrients that make the body healthier, so it is said that the health effects vary.
[Hwang SooYeon Traditional Food's FEATURES]
Multi-purpose stew source
I poured raw Meju into a can.
Nutritious and rich in flavor.
It is a sauce made from natural broth and a lot of ingredients.
Please put only the tofu and vegetables at home.
It is a three-minute stew that anyone can easily make.
If you eat alone, you can eat it with confidence.
Cooking is a food ingredient customized for beginners or newlyweds.
It is suitable as a simple dish for traveling or camping.
1. Type of food: Mixing Seasonings
2. Producer and Location: Hwang sooYeon Traditional Food
3. Date of manufacture, expiration date or quality:
4. Capacity and quantity by packing unit: 80g
5. Ingredients and Contents: Chungkukjang 51%, broth 10%, Chinese cabbage 18%, shiitake 7%, Cheongyang red pepper 6%, green onion 3%, traditional Korean soy sauce 4.5%, red pepper powder 0.5%
6. Consumer Counseling Phone: 063-832-5440
Hwang sooYeon Traditional Food Check List
1. Create good food for your loved ones.
Do not use chemical seasonings, artificial additives, preservatives, or flour.
2. We made good materials in Korea.
3. Certified organic food, certified traditional food quality, etc.
4. I filled my mother's heart for my beloved family.
Check out our delicious and quality food ingredients.