Omija Lavers are produced with sincere hearts as Mungyeong Miso makes food for their own families. Omija Laver is produced through a patent technology developed by the company. It is a healthy and safe food made with Mungyeong Omija, strictly grown and selected from the clean land of Mungyeong. Over 2% of omija powder is used instead of using salt and the 5 flavors of omija give better taste. Also, Lignan, one of the omija components, has antioxidative effect and slows down the rancidity of roasted laver.
Only a little amount of salt is used thanks to the use of omija powder (at least 2% of the total weight of the seasoned laver) and the 5 tastes of omija are contained in the laver, which makes it tastier. Also, lignan(an omija component), etc. have an antioxidative activity effect, which slow down its rancidity, keeping it fresher.
• Dried Laver : Produced in clean area of korean east sea.
• Omija : Fruits of schisandra chinensis. It makes Five flavors(Sweet, Salty, Bitter, Spicy,
Sour) Omija makes loasted laver more delicious.
• Patent registered product : korean patent No.10-1475690
• Certificate : HACCP, FDA, EAC, FSSC22000, HALAL(HCS)
• Net Weight : 80 g(2.82 oz)
• CBM/product : 0.0083 CBM
• CBM/box : 0.0738 CBM
The person in chargeGYEONG LAN KIM
Address597 Sandong-ro Sanyang-myeon, Mungyeong_si, Gyeongsangbuk-do (36932)
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.