MEGAJOINT swage fittings connect two or more metal pipes permanently using accompanying hydraulic swage tool in a minute without skilled worker. The fittings can be supplied by carbon steel, stainless steel or alloy steel on demands, as long as corresponding pipes are made of the same material. The pipes to be connected should be annealed enough to withstand deformation due to swaging, and should have deep-scratch-free surface at the end.
Pipe line connection for liquids and gaseous materials in various industrial fields and constructions such as water, steam, fuel gas and chemicals. Please contact us for corrosive and hazardous materials or for extremely low/high temperature/pressure environment, to judge the feasibility in advance.
• Standard materials : SM20C (KS), STS 304 (KS), others on demand.
• Pipe diameter range : 33.7mm – 60.5mm, others on demand.
• Minimum wall thickness of pipes : 2.6mm
• Size and materials : refer to the specifications.
• Fitting types : Couplings(Regular/Slip), Reducers(Concentric only), End caps, 45/90 degree elbows(welded neck), Tees and reducing branch tees(welded neck) and others on demand.