This PVD system is an electrical disassembly, aeration, and filtration with SNOWFLAKE®, a wastewater treatment machine developed by the company. Through physical methods, SNOWFLAKE® removes 85% or more of the slurry pollutants and 5% of the electrolysis to remove all contaminants up to 90% of the pre-treatment process and perform biological processing and filtering. It is a purifying discharge system. This system significantly lowers the concentration of S/S in the injected wastewater (fertility) and thus revolutionizes the cause of bad odor. With its excellent processing power, the processing time is reduced by one-quarter compared to the previous SBR method. Possible, particularly four season ambient air temperature and consistent throughout the year.
Major details and characteristics of core technology
Adjust the pH of the original water by administering PH control and induce reaction through high speed control. As part of the process, the assembly reacts in a sealed tank and responds with an electric shock.
The response rate from the assembly is induced through low speed stirring and electrical at the same time. Shock induces best response.
3. Coagulation Response Group
Apply a sludge in the reacting water injected in section 1 and then use high speed control to slough Induce the activation and blocking of the terrain.
The response water from the coagulation reaction tank and the active sludge passes through 15 tubes, perfecting water and sludge. We're trying to get this to work, and we're going to have the active sludge separate completely from the water. Lead.
5. Segregation tank
The process of separating slurry and water from the one introduced in Article 2 of the reaction may result in a sludge injury to the upper part of the water. It is discharged into the condenser.
Water released from the separator is discharged to the bottom of the condenser and the slurry enters the dehydrator.
Slurry from the condenser is dehydrated from the dehydrator up to 68% to 72% of the moisture content.
※The entire process up to 1, 2, 3 and 4 is performed in a closed space and is pushed out using the pressure generated during the reaction process. Isolated from bath 5. Existing construction requires separate dehydrator but dehydration in SNOWFLAKE®
The system is built inside the machine, so the reaction, condensation, and dehydration processes are integrated.
B. Distinguishability from existing technology
• Reliably releases the treated discharge water in accordance with the Environmental Ministry's standards.
• Various automatic systems are applied to prevent the need for specialized water quality managers Labor and facility operating costs are less than other methods. Reduced installation area. (slurrying of the explosive tank by dehydrating the sludge through the centrifuge before the explosion)
• Remove sludge, which is the cause of sinusitis and leachate from the landfill, from the initial stage. It dramatically reduces the number of new products, making facilities easier to manage.
• Better economy due to low cost of handling per ton
• Short treatment period of wastewater, seasonal factors not affected, and facility expansion Mass acid diure and wastewater treatment at landfill
• Clearing and releasing leachate from landfill sites of industrial waste, including livestock excrement (good money) However, plant waste water may be an optional addition to certain hazardous materials removal facilities.
• Oil recovery from waste water after production of Palm oil in Malaysia, Indonesia, which produces Palm oil Suitable for post
• Waste decontamination facilities
• Size : 100~150 ㎥/day
• Configuration : Machine, civil work
• Weight : 20 ton (only machine part)
• Characteristics : perpect discharge
• Age of use: 15 years over
• The throughput of 0.125m3/minute is adequate for discarding optimizations for continuous processing
• The processing power of 7.5 m3/h is allowed to operate continuously for 20 hours a day.