- Niacinamide is effective for nutrition, prevention of skin aging, improvement of trouble, cell regeneration, whitening.
It has various effects, but it is excellent as a whitening ingredient.
It is most effective in improving skin pigmentation.
- Helps the cells involved in the health of the skin,
It strengthens the cell proliferation in the dermis layer and protects skin elasticity.
Promotes the synthesis of collagen that prevents wrinkles,
It strengthens the skin cells' self-vitality and improves wrinkles.
- Protects skin from harmful oxygen.
Helps to improve moisture by preventing water loss.
It prevents oxidative alteration of cosmetics.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Similar to human sebum, it penetrates deep into the skin, promoting collagen synthesis and helping to regenerate damaged skin tissue cells.
It contains vitamin A and tocopherol, which helps prevent skin aging by exerting antioxidant effects that prevent oxidation of the skin.
Jojoba seed oil has less shine, balances oil content, and has antimicrobial action.
It helps to prevent sensitive skin and troublesome skin by controlling the pH of sebum and skin without blocking the pores.
Forms a natural moisturizing film to help prevent moisture from evaporating on the surface of the skin, helping to maintain moisturizing power.
Helps improve skin elasticity and elasticity, helping to maintain a soft, lively skin.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Prevents moisture in skin from evaporating and supplying nutrients.
- Gives vitality to skin that has been vitalized by aging.
- Provides a moist touch, soft touch.
- Helps to manage smooth skin texture.
Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil
- It has excellent barrier function to prevent moisture evaporation, prevent drying, and promote moist skin.
- Helps to improve skin and give younger energy. Young athlete gives.
Improve skin and help to give young aeneoji.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Skin moisturizer
- Skin texture improvement
- Skin Soothing