K-doraji Junggua Snack
(Balloon Flower Roots Junggua Snack)
- K-doraji (3~4years grown from Korea, no pesticides used)
- oligo-saccharides, brown rice vinegar
- rice malt syrup
- Antitussive and Expectorating effects,
- Recent reports on anti-microbial, anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory effects
- Good for wet cough and colds
- Hand-made herb snack for all ages.
- Junggua is a traditional snack prepared by boiling down and drying roots
- Enjoy the tasty and healing snack made of whole roots of balloon flowers.
4. Usage example
- K-Doraji Junggua is packaged in an individual resealable zipper pouch bag
so that you can enjoy it anywhere and anytime.
- Not only is it a great tea-time snack, but it can also be added while cooking rice cake
- After usage, ensure you reseal the zipper bag as soon as possible
and store it in a cool and dry area.
Zipper pouch (50g), or Gift Box Set (20 zipper pouches of 50g)
6. Shelf life