Introduction Enameled Rectangular Wires
Sambo Copper Wire Co. provides innovation to change the life and culture by creating new technology and values.
Sambo Copper Wire's enameled rectangular aluminum or copper wires are coated with various kinds of insulating varnish. The enameled wires are used for winding coils of dry-type transformers, other transformers, DC motors, generators and welders, and so on.
For power electric transformers, generators, big sized motors
• Origin : Republic of Korea
• Size : Order production
• Package Includes : Isulated copper wire
• Material : Copper, Aluminum (insulated products coated with enamel varnish)
• Style : Enameled wires
• Features : Excellent heat resistance, chemical resistance, solvent resistance
• Usage : Winding coils of high voltage transformers, generators, welders, and DC motors, etc.
• Possible Conductor Thickness : Copper (1.2~4mm), aluminum (2~4mm)
• Possible Conductor Width : Copper (3~16mm), aluminum (4~16mm)
• Round Copper Wire: Produced from 2mm to 5mm
• Used Varnish : PE (Class F), PEI (Class H), PE-AI (Class H), AI-EI (Classes H and N)