TEKON560 Series power Quality analyzers are handheld instruments that accurately measure, diagnose and analyze electrical power characteristics and parameters of power distribution and communication related systems.
By incorporating a 7-inch wide touch screen into its lightweight design, they maximize user convenience, allowing the user to perform power quality logging and analysis.
The system allows you in the most effective and easiest manner to perform measurement, data storage, analysis and output via the 7" wide LCD screen, in addition a function of transferring measurement data to remote locations by using a mobile app.
• Measuring the quality of power and electrical parameters at the same time
• Displaying how to conduct wiring and measurement on the touchscreen
• 7" wide LCD making easier measurements and analyses
• Providing touch functions in order for the user to search/archive menus via intuitive UI
• Enabling the user to download, view and analyze stored data, and make up reports
• Providing flexible coil clamp (Rogowski coil) as basic current sensor
• Captures three-phase power quality measurements
• Simultaneously measures active/reactive/apparent power, power factor, RMS voltage/current phase angle and neutral line current
• Supports a variety of wiring such as single-phase 2-wire,single-phase 3-wire, three phase 3-wire and three-phase 4-wire
• Displays voltage and current in waveforms and phase diagram
[Functions for measurement]
• Voltage: TRMS, Peak, Crest Factor (3 channels)
• Current: TRMS, Peak, Crest Factor (4 channels)
• Power (active, inactive, apparent)
• Measurement of imbalance and flicker
• Measurement of harmonic(up to 50th harmonic), THD measurement
• Energy (active, inactive, generated, consumed)
• Capturing and recording of power events (shut-down, outage, increase, decrease)
• Analysis of the quality of power in accordance with EN 50160
• Measurement of temperature in operating environment
• Measurement of power factor (cosΦ)