To prevent faults or quality issues in critical battery back-up applications caused by defects in stationary batteries, TEKON950 battery quality analyzer enables the user to diagnose and evaluate the performance and the degree of ageing by testing the conditions of individual batteries (500V max) in type of cell, module or pack.
TEKON950 can handle virtually all battery testing (e.g. aged status of battery under test and the condition of a power system) in systems that use high-voltage battery packs, such as ESS, EV, HEV and PV as well as UPS.
• Measures internal resistance of 500V max of batteries
• Measures voltages at battery (DC1000V)
• Measures voltage of UPS (AC500V)
• Measures ripple voltage, current and temperature
• Measures capacity of battery (Capacity)
• Diagnoses ageing of battery and predicts its use life (to determine timing for replacement)
• Can conduct history management of battery using 8MB memory
• Auto Hold and Data Storage
• Prints out measurement data in reports
• Transmits measurement data to remote locations (e-mail, server) using Mobile App
• Battery management using identification code