• Applied 100% fresh ginseng for quality production of high concentrated black ginseng.
• 4 to 6 Year old fresh raw ginseng is produced by the steamed and dehydrated process and high concentration of ginseng liquid is extracted from the freshest ginseng.
• Steaming and drying the fresh ginseng 9 times closer to the black color. In the process of steaming and drying, saponin increases.
Applied 4 to 6 year old fresh raw ginseng, the quality red ginseng is produced and extracted by steamed and dehydrated
• 4 to 6 Year old fresh raw ginseng is produced by the steamed and dehydrated process and high concentration of ginseng liquid is extracted from 70% ginseng root and 30% root hair of ginseng in low heating process, not adding any of additional additives.
• This nourishing ginseng is highly concentrated supplement that remains ginseng solid in the formula up to 60% with its own taste and rich scent.
What's the difference between black ginseng and red ginseng?
• Red ginseng is produced by 2 to 3 times of steamed and dehydrated process and black ginseng is produced by 9 times of the process.
• Through the advanced process, black ginseng enables to obtain greater effectiveness of saponin and 40 times more than common ginseng.
What's the efficiency of black ginseng?
• Through 9 times of steamed and dehydrated process, it removes toxin and generates new bioactive ingredients.
• The black ginseng has the biggest amount of the saponin than other ginseng such as fresh ginseng or white ginseng.
• It enhances to improve the level of immunity.
• It helps improve body constitution.
• When keeping for a long time, there is no change of the ingredients so enable to keep for a long time.
• Accelerate activity of enzyme and reduce cholesterol to care blood pressure.
• There is an active ingredient helpful to the eyes to improve concentration and endurance.
• Have RG3 and ginsenoside to help anti-cancer and prevent the cancer.
• The black ginseng is mild to who has weak the digestive organs.