Protect your hands with the EZISTEN work gloves. These gloves utilize a 15 gauge HPPE, Patented wire which provide a high level of cut resistance. The polyurea coating on the palm and fingers provides excellent grip and abrasion resistance in both wet and dry applications. Suitable for the most allergy sensitive wearers.
• Polyurea is one of the most durable and robust protective coating known to person, far superior to polyurethane coating. Through breakthrough in research, seamless polyurea coating is applied for enhanced safety, comfort, dexterity, grip, durability and cost-efficiency.
• Furthermore, TouchGreen® is produced using a completely water-based polyurea resin without any additional harmful solvents such as DMF or butadiene. Not only does this increase safety for wearers, but prevents
• 15 gauge UHMWPE shell - High performance polyurea for cut resistance
• Seamless design provides a comfortable fit
• Transparent Coating
• Meets EN 388:2016 standards for abrasion resistance, blade cut, tear, and puncture
• High levels of dexterity
• Light weight assembly
• Food handling
• Touchscreen Capabilities in all fingers.
• 18 gauge gray High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) shell with Stainless Steel provides cut resistance.
• Black PU palm coating provides protection from abrasion in wet or dry conditions.
• Seamless design provides a comfortable fit.
• ANSI Cut Level A7~ A9.
• Meets EN 388:2003 standards for Abrasion Resistance, Blade Cut, Tear, and Puncture.