innerVue3 is a non-invasive screening method that is completely pain-free and radiation free!
Medical Digital Infrared Thermal Imaging system is non-invasive adjunctive diagnostic technique that allows the examiner to visualize the quantify changes in skin surface temperature. An infrared scanning device is used to convert infrared radiation emitted from the skin surface into electrical impulses that are visualized in color on a monitor. This visual image graphically maps the body temperature and is referred to as a thermogram.
• innverVue3 can graphically display the very subjective feeling of pain by objectively displaying the changes in skin surface temperature that accompany pain states.
• innverVue3 can definethe extent of a lesion of which a diagnosis has previously been made.
• innverVue3 can detectearly lesions before they are clinically evident.
• innverVue3 can monitorthe healing process before the patient is returned to work or training
• innverVue3 can offer results that are totally objective and show excellent correlation with other diagnostic tests.
• innverVue3 can offer considerable financial savings by avoiding the need for more expensive investigations as X-ray, C.T. Ultrasound, M.R.I. etc
Characteristics of DITI (Digital Infrared Thermal Image system)
• Assess, measure, and diagnose the patient's pain by objectively visualizing the area of the pain, the pattern of pain distribution and the heat.
• Harmless to the human body and can be safely applied to anyone who are children, pregnant women, patients with side effects of contrast agents.
• Repeated measurement are possible with a safe non-invasive method.
• Monitoring and analyzing of the progress and recovery before and after the therapy.
• Correlation rate of clinical diagnosis with other diagnostic tests is high, over 93%.
• Smart graphical tools for diagnositics
• Full Digital Infrared Image (max. 480*640mm)
• The smallest installation area requirement (0.8*1.5m)
• Live temperature image display
• PACS connectivity available
• User-friendly interface
• Comprehensive report with analysis images
• Automatic height positioning
• Sports medicine
• Oriental medicine
• Cooling system : Digital uncooled system
• Image Resolution : 240*320/ 480*640
• Sensing Bandwidth : 8~14um
• IR Camera Lens : 6.8mm
• Field of View : over 1000mm
• Temperature measurement range : 0~50 oC
• Noise equivalent temp. differences : less 1mm
• Operating system : Windows 7/8/ 10/ 64 bit
• Electricity : 220 VAC/ 60 Hz