● CMOS (2 mega pixels) 9 inch-type TFT LCD monitor applied
● A zoom-type object lens is applied to change magnification convenient
● A clear stereoscopic image can be observed through
a monitor or a double-eye ocular
● Product can be used in various educations by connecting
with external video equipments
HOW TO USE
① Place the sample to be observed on the stage and fix it.
② After connecting the power, turn on the power switch of the LED lamp on the back.
See if the LED lamp and the LCD monitor are turned on.
③ Adjust the object lens to low magnification (4X), and place the eye on the ocular.
Move the focus adjustment handle up/down to see the sample clearly.
Use the precision handle to adjust the focus more precisely.
④ In case there is a diopter, first adjust based on the focus of the side without the diopter,
and then adjust based on the focus of the side with the diopter.
Use the eye-gap adjuster to fit the user.
⑤ Observe from low magnification to high magnification. When the magnification is 100X,
apply a single drop of emulsion oil on the sample, and observe while focusing.
- When observation is complete, wipe off the emulsion oil on the tip of the 100X lens and on the sample.
⑥ Connect the cable to the product USB connection terminal and the PC USB terminal.
Install the software and then observe the image.
(After installing the Voimsai CD, use following the user manual separately included.)
⑦ Connect the CVBS (=VIDEO OUT) terminal with the TV/projector, and observe.
Head optics device: Double-eye 30˚ slope, Eye-gap adjustment (55mm~75mm),
CVBS(=VIDEO OUT) / Video device: 1/2 inch CMOS (1.30 mega pixels)