• KISPEEL Hydra Micro-Raphides Brightening Cream 1.7fl.oz (50ml) /
• Raphides are needle-shaped crystals found in the cells of plants and animals, measuring 10μm in diameter, approximately half the size of a pore.
• At KISPEEL, we created low-irritant high-effective microneedles by refining raphides.
• KISPEEL products successfully marry microneedles with various formulations of cosmetics.
• They give fine stimuli to the top layer of skin, thereby rejuvenating the skin.
• Experience our microneedle products which encourage regular cell turnover and naturally exfoliate
• 99% of ingredients are EWG rating. This light-weight cream contains hyaluronic acid, aloe, and witch hazel extract for deep moisturization and micro-raphides for revitalization. Skin balance and stability are taken into account in the R&D process. You may feel tingling a bit when applying this to the skin, but there’s no need to worry.It’s only because micro-raphides is reaching deep into the skin.
• The cream, on a other hand, is made up of larger molecules and hence works more on the surface. Used at the final step of your skincare regimen, it provides superficial hydration and increases the treatment potential of the serum by locking in its potent actives with a heavier and thicker formula on top.
[How to Use]
1) Apply twice or three times a day.
2) Take suitable amount with the applicator. Firmly massage into skin with the applicator.
3) If you use your hands, you may feel tingling.
4) When wearing make-up, wipe a troubled area with toner or a cotton pad. Rub cream into the face with the applicator.
• The Microneedles may cause a tingling sensation as it penetrates deep into the skin.
• But fret not, the sting typically does not last beyond a few seconds and it will be gone before you know it.
• Microneedles measuring approximately half the size of a pore, these needle-shaped crystals, which are originally found in specialised plant cells have undergone purification to remove their toxicity so that they can safely and comfortably penetrate into the skin to stimulate.