Blood lancets are used for capillary blood sampling for routine tests. The simple one-piece instrument with an ergonomic designed grip comes ready for immediate use. Offered in multiple incision depths, the light-weight preemie and newborn options produce superficial and consistent punctures required to obtain blood specimen. Single-use disposable blood lancets have clear channels to easily observe when desired sample quantity is reached. The retractable needle or blade styles ensure maximum safety when handling.
• Device to help blood collection.
• The depth of the insertion can be adjusted by adjusting the front of the lancet.
• It can also give a massage function.
• Safe and hygienic, replace disposable blood collection needles to prevent cross-infection.
• Easy to use, suitable for fingertips or earlobe.
• The pain is slight, and the depth of penetration can be adjusted.
• Simple operation, just one click.
• With rhinestone handle,exquisite appearance and non-slip
• It is convenient to sterilize and store and the depth can be adjusted depending on the necessary amount of blood.
[How to used]
1) Determine the position to collect blood and rub thoroughly.
2) Sterilize the area with alcohol.
3) Open the front part of the lancet used for the lancet.
4) Remove the front part of the lancet and close the front part of the lancet.
5) We start blood collection.
• Disinfection is necessary before and after use because there is a possibility of infection.
• The lancet is purchased separately
• Storage at room temperature