▼ [Product Introduction]
Ordinary wing type sanitary pads with cotton texture covers!
Named “Soft & Quick” because of its soft texture and fast absorption
The soft cotton texture covers will smoothly protect you even on “that day”.
▼ [Main Functions]
1. Ergonomic design -> comfortable to wear
2. Guide wing for leak prevention -> for safe usage.
3. 1,000 absorption holes -> Fast expansion & distribution
4. Slim pads of the latest trend (middle/large)
5. Soft even at night (over night)
6. Smooth cotton texture covers!
7. Fluffy-woffy feeling due to immediate absorption!
8. No formaldehyde, No fluorescence brightening agents, No pigments, No chemical spices, No chlorine bleaching (No chemical components)
▼ [Standard and components]
1. Middle: 240mm. Non-woven, cotton texture fabric cover. Absorption sheet for fast absorption
2. Large: 280mm, Non-woven, cotton texture fabric cover. Absorption sheet for fast absorption
3. Over night: 320mm, Non-woven, cotton texture fabric cover. Soft pulp.
* Comfortable, Soft Sensational Product.
- Inner Layer : Air Permeable Breathable Layer through applying 1,000 absorbing pores.
- Fluffy and comfortable touch of Pure Cotton.
- Applied Ergonomic Curve Design.
- Core Wrap(Pouch Structure): Two (2) combined complex layer structure built in PULP + SAP.
- SIZE : Medium
* Boram C&H CO, LTD is a company of Feminine and Baby's Hygienic Products with Development for Safety & High Quality.
- Innovative Movement of OEM and ODM for Worldwide Buyers
* Made in Korea
Visit BORAM C&H Factory
- If National Agreement is existed between Korea, Certificate of Origin (Korea) can be
- Quality Control & Quality Assurance is the most important thing to BORAM C&H
The Best & Premium Quality materials are applied as thinking customers as our Mother,
Sister & Daughter.
- Contaminated Item during production is automatically rejected by VISION system with
electronic report to fix.
> Production experts : who know the pad system more than anybody
> R&D experts : who keep developing the goods
> QC & QA experts : who keep inspecting and testing final goods