Copper peptides are naturally occurring small protein fragments that have high affinity to copper ions.
In human plasma, the level of GHK-Cu is about 200 µg/ml at age 20.
By the age of 60, the level drops to 80 µg/ml. In humans, tripeptide GHK-Cu can promote activation of wound healing, attraction of immune cells, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, stimulation of collagen and glycosaminoglycan synthesis in skin fibroblasts and promotion of blood vessels growth.
Recent studies revealed its ability to modulate expression of a large number of human genes, generally reversing gene expression to a healthier state. Synthetic GHK-Cu is used in cosmetics as a reparative and anti-aging ingredient
Copper peptide GHK-Cu is widely used in anti-aging cosmetics (INCI name: Copper tripeptide-1). Several controlled facial studies confirmed anti-aging, firming and anti-wrinkle activity of copper peptide GHK-Cu.[US FDA Approved]
• Special patented fabric : Copper Tri-Pepetide
• Skin whitening patent ingredient : Magnolia officinalis
• Anti-wrinkle + whitening : Double effect
• Belgium spring water, Hawaiian deep sea water : Minerals
• Collagen(Made in France)
• Copper-TriPepetide-1 & Idebenone : Skin Renovation
• Bergamoto Oil : Natural substance
• Stretchable sheet added for facial skin firming
[How to use]
1) After cleansing, put the lotion and trim the skin, then remove the mask and put it in face shape.
2) After making close contact with the whole face based on both eyes, pull the fabric of the right side toward the ear to increase the adhesion.
3) Attach for 23 minutes. It is recommended to use 30 to 40 minutes for severe dry skin. Use time may vary depending on skin type and individual.
4) Remove the mask and tap the essence to absorb.