The story of Gujulcho, a more pleasant flower because it is a wild flower that embellishes our mountain.
On May Day, five stems are produced, and nine words are heard when the music reaches 9 (the lunar calendar). So Gujulcho is called. Gujulcho, a chrysanthemum plant, has the greatest medicinal properties when used on the ninth day of the ninth lunar month. It is also called Seonmocho, and the name is given because the white flower stands out from the fresh. The poetical family is widely believed to be the custom of sending a mother-in-law to her daughter by marriage.
The fragrance of dreams has been cultivated directly with this kind heartworm, and Gujulcho grain syrup has been made through various processes and homes.
• Have a ball or dip in rice cake or bread.
• Take two spoonfuls of morning and evening as a healthy snack.
• When cooking, use it as a substitute for syrup or oligosaccharide
People made honey
Gujulcho grain syrup is beneficial to people
It has a warm temperament and helps relax tension
Gujulcho grain syrup, which has a warm character, is helpful to the cold and the limp, and helps the relaxed person to relax.
How to use
Adults 1 to 2 times a day, 5g directly, or 10 to 20g diluted in hot water, please take
• Origin :Republic of Korea
• Capacity : 500g
• Package Includes : Glass bottle, Metal cap
• Material : Gujulcho (Korean), Rice, Malt oil
• Style : Liquid tea
• Expiry Date : 12 months from date of manufacture